Workshop: A visual approach to planning web sites
Join me in October and November for two workshops I’ll be leading the DC area. Each is a half-day on a Friday afternoon (when nothing good ever happens anyway) and we’ll dig into flow charts, site maps, and concept models–diagrams essential for planning web sites.
Here’s what we’ll talk about:
- How to create beautiful and effective diagrams describing the underlying structure of web sites.
- How to use those diagrams in planning web projects and how pictures can make the process more efficient.
- How to “level-up” your skills in flow charting and site mapping.
- How to walk through these diagrams with clients and colleagues.
- A four-hour workshop in a comfortable training room in the heart of downtown Bethesda (October) or DC (November).
- A workbook chock full of examples.
- A chance to win a copy of the 2nd edition of Communicating Design.
The workshops are $299 each, but with early bird pricing you can save 15%!